The University is a private non-sectarian educational foundation with a three-fold function – instruction, research, and community service – offering responsive programs supportive of national development goals and standards of global excellence.
The University is a center of excellence in the development of citizens and leaders who live a moral life and guided by faith in God and love for fellowmen.
Objectives of the College
As an integral part of the Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation, the College of Business and Accountancy endeavors to develop leaders in the field of business and industry adequately prepared to commit themselves in the service of God, Country and fellowmen - competent men and women who can influence policies to enhance human life.
To achieve this objective, the college aims to provide the student with:
1. A common foundation of knowledge and understanding concerning modern business through a balanced program of general education and professional business education;
2. A sufficient exposure to relate academic instruction to relate academic instruction to the realities of the business world;
3. Adequate training to make graduates immediately employable and/ or engage in their entrepreneurship or self-employment;
4. Proper environment for professional growth through high level of professionalism and productive scholarship through research oriented activities; and
5. Proper motivation to commit themselves to meaningful and dynamic participation in the national and regional goals.