To provide industry, government and academe with technically competent and ethical IT professionals in service to God, country and the global community.
The College of Computer Studies is a Center of Excellence, providing quality IT education and developing solution-oriented leaders and citizens responsive to national development and receptive to the changing demands of the global market.
Objectives of the College
1. Impart comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, theories and applications of Information Technology;
2. Engage in research and development on innovative technologies and perform software and system development applications/projects and facilitate the transfer of research knowledge and IT products to the industries;
3. Promote linkages with the government, industry, and other institutions in the areas of IT education, and provide effective linkages and exposure to relate the academic instructions to actual practices in the field of Information Technology;
4. Provide continuing education in the form of short courses, seminars and workshops and inspire continuing professional growth and scientific study among IT professionals.
5. Carry out relevant outreach and extension programs which allow the utilization of the expertise of the university/college human resources that will cater to the present needs and improvement of the community.