The main objective of the Office of Student Affairs is to establish a climate in which the students could be challenged to higher intellectual, personal and moral maturity.
Our standpoint in providing our service is the encouragement of education in the concept of total development of all students by providing enriched experiences, developing relevant programs and encouraging student participation.
We pursue to continually improve in our delivery of service by:
1. Schedule activities where students can express their individualities;
2. Create teamwork and camaraderie to carry out and support policies and programs;
3. Design programs to draw out potentials; enhance and recognize students’ abilities, talents and
4. Assess students through validated psychological tests for academic advising; and
5. Arrange activities to assist student work placement.