- Appointed by the President upon the recommendation of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Reports directly to the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Coordinates with the different academic and non-academic administrators of the university in relation to quality assurance and management projects and activities.
- Coordinates with agencies outside the university for functions related to quality assurance and management.
- Seeks assistance from concerned department/individual if services are needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
Aside from the duties and responsibilities as University Quality Management Manager under ISO certification standards, the following are the basic duties and responsibilities of the UniQuAD Director:
On a whole, organize and makes the UniQuAD office functional by tracking on qualilty assurance and management projects and activities; more specifically.
- Ensures a proper scheduling of all quality assurance and management projects and activities.
- Ensures documentation, document filing and safekeeping of matters related to quality assurance for future reference.
- Coordinates with the different academic and non-academic departments/units of the university on matters related to quality assurance assesment, and information presentation and dissemination.
- Orgainizes and manages quality assurance evaluation visits of internal auditors and agencies outside the university, e.g. CHED, TESDA, etc.
- Collates, reviews and validates quality assessment reports from the different departments of the University; and makes the final report summary for submission to authorities.
- Publicizes the result of quality assurance evaluation and undertakes public relations activities.
- May recommend, the creation of work group/s to be more efficient and effective in all quality assurance and management undertakings.
- Does other duties that may be assigned by the VPAA or the President from time to time.
- Appointed by the President upon recommendation of the VPAA and the UniQuAD director.
- Reports directly to the UniQuAD Director.
- With instructions from UniQuAD Director, coordinates with the different deans and department heads training programs for all faculty and personnel in the Quality Management System and quality improvement principles and methods.
- With instructions from UniQuAD Director, coordinates with internal and external parties on matter pertaining to MSEUF's quality system.
Duties and Responsibilities
Aside from being the staff/clerk of his department/unit he shall perform the following task related to quality assurance and management:
On a whole as per specific assignment given in his appoinment as part of his department, he shall:
- Do clerical work as may be required by the UniQuAD Director.
- Ensure that all set deadlines, documentary requirements, files and records are appropriately followed and kept.
- With initiative, make the coordination and follow through on pending requirements that must be submitted by concerned persons to the UniQuAD.
Performed other task that may be assigned by the UniQuAD Director or the VPAA related to quality assurance and management from time to time.