Objectives of the College
- To upgrade professional competence in such fields as curriculum and instruction, guidance and counseling, communication arts (English, Filipino). Mathematics and science education.
- To raise the quality of leadership in both the public and private sectors.
- To train effective entrepreneurs, consultants, and specialists in business and industry.
- To train professionals both to be able to apply research output in the practice of their professions as well as to make scholarly contributions to fund of human knowledge.
Aside from the objectives stated above, the institution is committed
- To upgrade university governance and resource generation.
- To mobilize for the 21st century and make our programs globally competitive.
- To become a model of academic excellence and values-centered education;
- To be a catalyst in pursuit of social change, sustainable development and social justice;
- To help raise the quality of life of the citizenry;
- To utilize applicable research findings for the upliftment of the livelihood of urban and rural poor;
- To help train and professionalize government, NGO, and GO personnel in public service;
- To help enlighten public opinion on current issues to develop critical thinking among the citizenry;
- To help in the development of a mature citizenry who are capable of making critical decisions for themselves and for the country, and
- To the preservation and enrichment of Filipino culture and history.