A Blueprint for the University College of Education In the New Millennium
We are committed to pursue our vision of making the College of Education as a Center of Excellence. To this end the College is programmed to be:
- A basic Christian community where the faculty and students collectively build a culture of love, brotherhood, and solidarity.
- A center of nationalism and internationalism.
- A center of research and communications.
- An institution where all programs have the elements of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- An institution where the community of scholar are role models of people living the meaningful life.
- Where the faculty are participants in the sacred processes of creation, liberation, and the blessing of a better world.
Objectives of the College
Aside from the objectives and goals stated above, the College of Education is committed:
- To help upgrade the university governance and resource generation.
- To mobilize for the 21 st century and make our programs globally competitive.
- To become a model of academic excellence and values-centered education.